A cookie is a file that downloads to your computer when you load certain web pages. The cookies permit a web page, amongst other things, to store and recuperate information about the browsing habits of you as a user or of your equipment and, depending on the information contained and on the way in which you use your equipment, can be utilised to recognise the user. The browser of the user stores cookies in the hard disc only during the actual session, occupying a minimum amount of space without harming your computer. Cookies do not contain any information of a specifically personal nature, and the majority erase themselves from the hard disc at the end of a browser session (these are known as session cookies)
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently, will allow or impede temporary or stored cookies via their security adjustments.
Without your express consent by way of activation of cookies in your browser XXXX will not link the memorized data in the cookies with your personal data given in the moment of registration or purchase.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate around a webpage, platform or application and enjoy the use of different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, to control traffic and to communicate data, to identify the session, to accede to restricted areas, to remember the integral elements of an order, to complete the purchase of an order, to accept an inscription to or participation in an event, to use security elements whilst browsing, to store content for the playing of video or music or to share contents via other social media networks.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that permit the user to accede to services which have some element of predetermined general character by way of a series of criteria in the users terminal such as would be, for example, the language, the type of browser used to accede to the site, the region from which the user is entering the site, etc
- Analysis cookies: Are those that, when used correctly by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and as such realise measurements and statistical analysis of the way in which users make use of our service. In this way your use of our web page is analyzed for the purpose of improving the products or services we offer.
- Publicity cookies: Are those that, used correctly by us or third parties, allow us to manage the most efficient form of utilizing and offering the advertising space available in our webpage, adapting the contents of the advert to the contents of the services ordered or the use which is made of our web page. In this way we can analyse your internet browsing habits and we can show you adverts relevant to your browser profile.
- Advertising behaviour cookies: Are those that permit the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in this case, the web designer has included in a web page, platform or application from which is provided the service requested. These cookies store information of the user’s behaviour obtained by way of continued observation of browser habits that allow it to develop a specific profile to show targeted advertising.